Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Worth Visiting - The Fantasy Art of Renee Biertempfel

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website Fantasy Art and Portraits presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to the colourful fairy-tale-ish art of Renee Biertempfel ("beer-?"). I just know this will probably make some of you *not* want to click, but... if you're tired of athletic DD-endowed maidens Biertempfel's portfolio is definitely worth a look.

Valentina by Renee BiertempfelFalling Leaf and Friend by Renee BiertempfelReturn to the Sea by Renee Biertempfel

If you are looking for a quaint or novelty gift, her bath and body products feature her beautiful art on the outside, and in every bottle of perfume oil there's gemstone on the inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art... love the mermaid.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, I love Renee Biertempfel! My favorite here is probably "Falling Leaf and Friend"-and I don't remember seeing it before. Good post :)

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time