Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Worth Visiting - Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website Fantasy Art and Portraits presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games. So, there's a lot of art out there that I'm "not able" to show on my site. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog:

Today, I'd like to recommend a comprehensive "all things fantasy" blog (on the off chance you're not already following it!), Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews. Just a glance through the nav bar on the left will give you an idea of the dizzying amount of content here. Given the number of publishers who send him stuff, I think you can rest assured this is a worthy site with a respectable author.

In terms of fantasy art, Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews aims to introduce one fantasy artist each week, with not just a few excellent pictures of the artist's work, but an interview with the artist as well. If you're the type to want to look at the mind behind the paintings, this is an excellent blog to visit weekly.

Recent artists featured include: Philip Straub, Uwe Jarling, and Jan Patrik Krasny.

1 comment:

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much for the post :) I put your blog on my blogroll too.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time