Thursday, November 13, 2008

Worth A Thousand Words

"A picture is worth a thousand words", right?

Hi Everyone!
As you know, my website Fantasy Art and Portraits presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

My friend recently e-mailed me a wonderful picture, and thereby introduced me to an incredible site, especially for Photoshop pros: Worth1000. One of the features of this site is that the composing artists will invariably list their source images and inspirations, often in a composite picture showing everything used.

Here are just a few fantasy pictures from their many contests.

Selene, Goddess of the Moon


Sleep Masters


The Gate

No comments:

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time