Monday, February 2, 2009

The Fantasy Art of Sue Miller

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Sue Miller. There's one helluva nav bar on the left which can be overwhelming at first glance. To focus on her portolio, try "View ALL of Sue's Art".

The Heart of it All by Sue Miller

Dancing with Nature by Sue Miller

Halloween Funzies by Sue Miller

You may be asked to update QuickTime when you first arrive at her site. Be careful -- It hung my Firefox :-( though I did have a couple windows and a few tabs open.
As well, if anyone knows how to turn off the music, let me know -- it seems to play on every open page, so if you've got two or three of her site pages open, it becomes a maddening cacophony. (^_^)

No comments:

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time