Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Fantasy Art of Lorenzo Di Mauro

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Lorenzo Di Mauro. His fantasy art includes a nice series of queens-on-thrones, a remarkably chaste set considering the rest of his work. Consider, for example, the cactus and the position of the skull (a bone/head, get it?) in Rain Dance (middle picture below). His Pin-Ups, Portraits, and Caricatures are also definitely worth a look.

Witch Valley by Lorenzo Di Mauro

Rain Dance by Lorenzo Di Mauro

Wolf Queen by Lorenzo Di Mauro

Let me know if you can get the Pin Up Slot Machine to work! It kept asking me for Shockwave 10.1 but wouldn't do anything after I installed Shockwave. :-(

No comments:

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time