Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Fantasy Art of Meredith Dillman

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Meredith Dillman. Her themes include the commonly seen Angels, Fairies, Fairy Tales, and Mermaids themes, as well as the same categories with a not-so-often seen Japanese or Asian influence.

Golden One by Meredith Dillman

Natsu by Meredith Dillman

The Sweet Music of Spring by Meredith Dillman

Yuki by Meredith Dillman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great. I had seen the first one, but not the others. I've watched her art over the last few years, and her talent has grown a great deal.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time