Saturday, March 7, 2009

Worth Visiting - The Fantasy Art of Anima

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Anima RPG. No idea what the gameplay is like, but the art is the usual evocative passionate love / epic war anime style that gets you excited to try the game just for the chance "to be" one of the characters pictured.
The design of the website is also elegant and beautiful, and definitely worth a look.
Below is a small selection of the many official wallpapers available.

w0101_1280

w0102_1280

w0203_1280

w0303_1280

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm usually not wild about anime style. But, this art deviates from it enough for me to really like it. Thanks, Simon!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!

Anime Art said...

Superb anime art mna. ur too good. wuld u like to join my art site? u can promote your website through it as well. www.blastingart.com its an online art community

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time