Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WASP 23 - The Fantasy Art of Atlantica Online

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games. I wish I could say I've played Atlantica Online, but after the tediousness of downloading the 2.2GB v686 client file, the game wouldn't load: I connected to a server and created a couple of characters, but after several minutes of a blank screen waiting for the game to start, I gave up.

It's a gorgeous game, though, as the battle scene in the login screen shows. And some gorgeous wallpapers are available on the home page, as well as a selection of concept art.

login battle scene

wallpaper05(1600_1200)

wallpaper18(1280_1024)

wallpaper12(1600_1200)

1 comment:

Parka said...

I love those costume designs for the characters. The details are so good.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time