Sunday, March 22, 2009

Check Your Birdhouses for Fairy Squatters

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games. I've come across what appears to be a horrible epidemic: Fairies squatting in birdhouses! You can see them in the Heroes of Might and Magic series (Fae Trees with bulb-like dwellings in Heroes IV, and Faerie Trees/Blooming Groves with tall, narrow birdhouse-like structures in Heroes V) as well as SpellForce, in the second expansion, Shadow of the Phoenix, where we got this lovely shot:

elf Pixie House

If you do know what a fairy house looks like, let me know! (^_^)

1 comment:

rashbre said...

I always thought the fairies simply lived at the bottom of the garden? I'm here from Netchick's but will take a little peep around.

rashbre

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time