Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

On the morning of December 18th, 2008, I found a message on Twitter that Mulluane of Dragons, Heroes, and Wizards and The Old Bat's Belfry nominated this very Fantasy Art Blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Her Dragons, Heroes, and Wizards, a site of comprehensive fantasy book reviews, was itself a recipient of this award.


Kreativ Blogger Award icon



Here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:

1. Mention the blog that gave it to you.
2. Comment on their blog to let them know you have posted the award.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you.
4. Share 6 things you do not support.
5. Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.

Over the next few weeks, I will work on the remainder of the list, especially item 5 -- As the likes of Dragons, Heroes, and Wizards and Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews have already received this award, I think it'll get progressively harder and harder to find really great blogs to nominate. And I don't want to just slap on any six blogs.

For now, I'm posting this to acknowledge and thank Mulluane, and, in case you missed it previewed on my sidebar blog roll, to congratulate Dark Wolf on already well-deservedly receiving the award.
As I fill in the blanks, I will bump up the date of this post to keep you abreast.

(Coming Soon...)

6 values important to me:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

6 things I do not support:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

6 wonderful blogs and friends:

1. (added Dec 29th, 2008) boyofbow's weblog: For beautiful pictures everyday (both photography and artwork), without the chatter. If you're not into reading and following links, Alistair Philips's simple format of thumbnails lets you quickly decide if you want to see a particular piece in greater detail.

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

No comments:

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time