Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wallpapers - Fantasy and Everything Else

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website Fantasy Art and Portraits presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to recommend this site I stumbled across which has nice wallpapers sorted by movie, television show, and celebrity.

Here are a few fantasy samples:

Kristen_Stewart_in_Twilight_Wallpaper_1_1280

The_Lord_of_the_Rings _The_Two_Towers_Wallpaper_2_1280

Evanna_Lynch_in_Harry_Potter_and_the_Order_of_the_Phoenix_Wallpaper_17_1280

Dakota_Fanning_in_Coraline_Wallpaper_1_1024

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I like the Harry Potter one most because i'm a Luna Lovegood fan :)

I think Evanna Lynch is really great, it's the perfect role for her.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time