Friday, January 30, 2009

The Fantasy Art of Christine Mohr

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Christine Mohr. You may also like some of her older work in her "retired" images gallery; though the pre-2005 artwork may look "less polished", flipping through the images may be interesting for those who like to see how an artist's work evolves.

Fading Dreams by Christine Mohr

Dark Halloween by Christine Mohr

My Eyes Are Made Of Sky by Christine Mohr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the glossy look of the first pic. She must be wearing vinyl. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute, kind of funky.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time