Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mice with Wings and Other Things - Fairy Mice!

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website Fantasy Art and Portraits presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I seem to be attracting pesky fairies all over the place. Today, it's "yet another" fairy art post -- not quite your run-of-the-mill fairy art, though. It's fairy mice! (plus a smattering of dragons and unicorns). Please enjoy the whimsical artwork of Jennifer L. Nilsson.

Mouser-Kins banner 1

If you should fall under the spell of her charming artwork, she is having a Christmas blowout that includes FREE gift on all orders -- But only until December 20th. (Yeah, I know -- Only two days left. Depending on your geographic location and when you're reading this.)

Mouser-Kins banner 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that will just love this. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, I bet a lot of people will like these.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time