Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Fantasy Art of Virginie Ropars - Elegant Fairy Dolls


Virginie Ropars

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

Today, I'd like to introduce the art of Virginie Ropars. While at her website, remember to mouse over the toad. A sizable collection of additional pictures is available at her MySpace page Photos section, and it features many of her 'darker' works. She mentions a Strychnin gallery, but that failed to load for me when I last tried it.

doll3 by Virginie Ropars

dolls by Virginie Ropars

doll2 by Virginie Ropars

doll by Virginie Ropars

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Amazing detail. Nice find, Simon!! :)

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time