Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Valdis - The Fantasy Art of Dungeon Siege II: Broken World

Hi Everyone!




As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games. I quite recently embarked on a massive update to my Dungeon Siege II: Broken World section, and though far from complete, it's already got some spectacular scenes.

You may have seen the recent post on the Dark Wizard of Valdis. Today, I'd like to showcase the final boss of Dungeon Siege II, Valdis.
Even if you've played the game, you may want to have a look as I've used mods to enable close-ups, and only stills can capture some of the graphic details of animation that goes by so quickly. Here is a small selection from the Valdis screenshots.

01 First Battle - Valdis 1

07 First Battle - circle sword spray 03

12 First Battle - circle sword spray 08

38 First Battle - sword cone spray 16

No comments:

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time