Friday, April 24, 2009

The Fantasy Art of Lisa Falzon

Hi Everyone!

As you know, my website presently showcases the fantasy art of computer games, so there's a lot of art out there that doesn't fit there at the moment. I can, however, introduce it to you on this blog.

If you like the art of Nicoletta Ceccoli, you may also like the surreal fantasy art of Lisa Falzon. Her beautiful blog and pendants are also definitely worth a look.


Alice and the White Queen by =meluseena on deviantART


Secret Lovers by =meluseena on deviantART


The Queen and the Explorer by =meluseena on deviantART


Tell me, Raven, what you see by =meluseena on deviantART


Idun by =meluseena on deviantART

2 comments:

Keith said...

I'm not as keen on the others but "Tell Me, Raven" is a really atmospheric and brooding piece of work. Nice one!

Amy said...

Very moody art... I like it.

Find Fantasy Art

Popular Posts - All Time